måndag 5 januari 2009

Why?

Why do you have to do this to me?
After all I´ve done for you
Why do you have to prolong my suffering?
After all the times I stood up for you
Why do you have to increase my pain?
After all the pain you already caused me

Are all my actions meaningless?
Is everything I´ve done of no value?
You already stabbed my heart
Why do you have to twist around the knife?
Can´t you see that I´m already bleeding?

I put a lot of effort in it
But after all was done
You spend me no attention at all
I was really looking forward to it
But you left me behind in the shadows

Can´t you see that you´re hurting me?
All I ever wanted, was to see you smile
To see the things I´ve done make you happy
But I wasn´t even allowed that much
You never waited for me…

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar